Attacking The Back’s Trouble Areas
It’s easier than you think to develop unwanted bulges in the back, sides and waist, but it’s definitely not so easy to get rid of them, even with the most disciplined diet and exercise regimens.
Factors such as age, genetics and our body’s natural composition can all help create trouble areas that aren’t easily addressed through hard work.
However, recent technological advances in minimally-invasive and noninvasive treatments have given us the answer to problem areas like bra line pockets of fat, muffin tops and other unwanted flab on the back, sides and waist (results may vary *).
Tri-Contouring Technique with SmartLipo Triplex
The SmartLipo Triplex™ is the latest advancement in laser liposuction technology. The Triplex gently and safely reduces fat (See proven results here), (results may vary *).
Here’s what makes the SmartLipo Triplex™ an optimal solution for addressing your stubborn love handles and back fat:
- Safety. The intelligent delivery system and Thermaguide™ temperature sensing technology allow for less pain and fewer of the complications that can be associated with Traditional Liposuction.
- Better Experience. Because the Triplex laser gently reduces the fat, it gives you greater comfort during the procedure and drastically reduces downtime to only a few days. This feature also significantly decreases the bruising that is often associated with traditional liposuction.
- Better, Sculpted Results. The Triplex system offers a unique combination of wavelengths that provides our surgeons with the precision needed to sculpt your optimal contour.
- Tightening. With the right combination in laser frequencies, the Triplex takes skin and tissue tightening to another level. TummyTite™ tightens and builds your body’s natural collagen to address loose skin often seen after liposuction or extreme weight loss.
CoolSculpting (Cryolipolysis – Freeze Your Fat)
If you’re looking for an easy way to treat resistant small pockets of fat with no downtime and no needles, then CoolSculpting may be your answer (See proven results here).
CoolSculpting might be right for you if you are looking for a completely non-invasive procedure. Some of the features of CoolSculpting include:
- Gradual. CoolSculpting freezes the fat cells and then the body’s natural processes gradually remove the crystallized fat. This is great if you don’t want anyone to know!
- No Down Time. This gentle process allows you to return to normal activity immediately, which means you could even schedule your procedure over a lunch break.
- Effective. Versatile CoolSculpting technology is optimal for both fat reduction and sculpting, providing a 20-25% fat reduction in the area treated.
To learn more about which solutions are right for you, contact us or call (402) 509-8473 for a complimentary consultation.